Tuesday, 23 September 2008

meh ims till confused about myself... I know that u r probably rite and maybe m bi, but then again theres not rly a way to find out... And btw str8 ppl do sometimes find ppl of their own sex atractive.. Lol anywas dnt feel like writing anything long 2day so l8rz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wrote somehting on ur long post about being confused with urself. I agree with Jason somewhat. take a read if u wanna, but just search inside yourself-its where all the answers to how u feel are.

:)
-Landyn

Anonymous said...

Take your time for all that!
It won't work from one day to another and not even from one week to another in most cases.

If you don't feel like writing something, don't pressure yourself. But if you've written something I'll read it to see how you're doing.

All the best, P.

JRC said...

reminds of me a couple of years ago, you get thought it, maybe,sounds like you need somthing to do, sports, a hobbie, be creative, rembear your young once, middle aged once, and old once.